This coursework is designed and coached by professional-level UX/UI design experts working at Leading UI/UX Design Companies. Learn design as it is best for the business and the user, Driving design innovatively, in short, iterative cycle to evaluate the best. This course is helpful for both, first UX designers who wish to learn strategy, technique Land process of designing UX and second, business leaders who wish to understand and enhance the UX engagement model in a physically environment. how stakeholders work in partnership with the design team, how to insert design thinking in the product development life cycle.
You will learn esteemed UX principles, tactics, and techniques.
How product teams can easily include design, experimentation, iteration, and continuous learning from real users into their agile process.
We will learn in product development when to introduce user research in different phases? And how?
- Session 1: Introduction to UX: User Experience UX design is a design that keeps the user concentrate. The goal is to design artifacts that allow the users to meet their needs in the most effective resource and satisfying manner.
- Session 2: Design Thinking and User-Centered Design: The viewpoint of design thinking is expansive than the one of human-centered design.
- Session 3: How to build an experience map: An experience map is a visualization of an entire end-to-end experience that a “generic” person goes through in order to accomplish a goal.
- Session 4: Ideation: Ideation is a creative process where designers generate ideas in sessions
- Session 5: Interaction Design and Tools: Interaction design is an important component within the giant umbrella of user experience (UX) design. An interactive tool is a way to increase engagement allowing them to interact with the page itself for the target audience.
- Session 6: Interface Design: Designers goal is to create designs so that users will find it easy to use and satisfying.
- Session 7: Information Architecture and Site Navigation: IA is the information backbone of the site; navigation refers to those elements in the UI that allow users to reach specific information on the site.
- Session 8: Introduction to user research: User research focuses on understanding user behaviors, needs, and motivations through observation techniques, task analysis, and other feedback methodologies.
- Session 9: Measure UX success, or Failure with a usability study: UX metrics are a set of quantitative data points used to measure, compare, and track the user experience of a website or app over time.
- Session 10: Conduct contextual inquiry and heuristic evaluation
- Session 11: Working with Agile team – the process
- Session 12: Collaborative design
- Session 13: Communicating Design
Landing a UX job
- Session 14: Getting ready for an interview
- Session 15: Final Exam
Your Instructor Xinyu Zhang is a hands-on UX leader with over 20 years of dedicated experience in user experience design, research, process optimization, and cross-functional collaboration, with a track record of success in designing, renovating and delivering profitable solutions.
He started his UX design career in Silicon Valley since 1998 and has served with Brocade, Cisco, Symantec, Juniper and Fujitsu as senior UX principals and team leader.
He now heads the UX design and UI development team with Fujitsu Network Communications in Sunnyvale, responsible for all SDN, NFV, and network management solutions. He has extensive experience in designing for both consumer and enterprise users, on the web or mobile platform.
He graduated from the University of West Florida with MA major in Computer-Mediated Communications and holds multiple awards winning designs and US patents.
CSTUniversity ( Organizer )
California Science and Technology University (CSTU) is an academic institution of higher learning that is committed to providing quality education to individuals whose goals include the development of rational, systematic, and critical thinking while striving to succeed in their chosen profession. Dr. Glen Qin got his Ph.D. degree from UC Berkeley in EECS, and have been working in the industry for about 20 years. At present, he is the President of California science and Technology University. California Science and Technology University (CSTU) is an academic institution of higher learning that is committed to providing quality education to individuals whose goals include the development of rational, systematic, and critical thinking while striving to succeed in their chosen profession.
When & Where
Saturday, June 15, 2019
1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
1601 McCarthy Blvd ·
Milpitas, California, USA