In this meetup you will learn about Drupal CMS framework. If you want to develop a website with a content management system, Drupal CMS is very flexible of any other CMS. Drupal Website Development companies prefer Drupal CMS because it is very powerful and it can be used for building large, complex sites.
This is professional networking and skill building meetup. This meetup will allow you to ask questions, point ideas & find suggestions. May be it codes, functionality, design, and UX, or customized integrations. There are best spaces for one-on-one guide and screen to project and present on.
Learn & share your expertise whether you are:
- new to the digital industry and haven’t really used (or for that matter, seen) Drupal in action
- Developing or managing your first Drupal website?
- Which is the best way for enhancing an existing Drupal website?
- Looking for ways to extend Drupal, for your custom needs?
Drupal is a flexible CMS that allow managing content types including video, text, blog, menu handling, real-time statistics, and etc. The Number of templates is provided by Drupal for developing web application. It is an open source, so you can create your own plug-ins.
Features of Drupal
- Drupal makes it easy to build and manage your site.
- Drupal translate something in the system with built-in user interfaces.
- Drupal connects your website to other sites and its services using feeds, search engine connection capabilities, etc.
- Drupal is an open source software hence requires no licensing costs.
- Drupal designs highly flexible and creative website with effective display quality thus increasing the visitors to the site.
- Drupal can publish your content on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, and other social mediums.
- Drupal provides a number of customizable themes, including several base themes which are used to design your own themes for developing web applications.
- Drupal manages content on informational sites, social media sites, member sites, intranets, and web applications.
Food & drink will be provided by the organizer (please do RSVP Monday previous to the event to help arrangement).
Each month, they will inspire your questions and identify specific workshops/focus group topics for a future meetup. Here they will recommend other digital industry events for networking and professional development. This meetup is the best place, if you are hosting such an event, have career opportunities or freelance opportunities to share, please contact the meetup organizers.
It is also a great time to come with your side project or Drupal 8 questions. If you are thinking in mind giving a presentation at an upcoming Drupal event or DrupalCon, this is a great place to test your material out and solicit feedback.
If you want to stay informed, and learn more about this meeting? Sign up here: http://eepurl.com/dF6GVX
Session of networking and introduction will be performed along with providing food & drink by the organizer to each participant at 6:00 PM.
Presentation of the Drupal website will be explained by the experts and organizers. This session will last for 1:30 minutes 6:15 PM to 7:45 PM.
The most important part of the event involves each member that is useful for the event as ideas and questions. It would help the community solve issues and get more relevant solutions for the same. This session of Q&A will long for 15 minutes from 8:15 PM to 8:30 PM.
Michael P. (Organizer)
Chris U. (Co-Organizer)
When & Where
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Every 2nd Wednesday of the month
30 South 15th Street 9th Floor •
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
How to find us:
9th floor, Graham Bldg. Look for the Stuffed Druplicon or Drupal flag!