When a promising customer lands on any website, it’s all based on website design, whether they will stay or leave. Best Web Design Company first of all looks target audience, who want to see attractive web design. Here you will learn about A Behavioral Approach to Web Design.
There workshop focuses on applying behavioral science principles how to make decisions on your website, designing the website keeping the target audience in mind, as a tool to capture and guide the users to take the desired action. The participants will walk away with a behavioral framework on how their users make decisions on their website that can be applied immediately with great impact.
Web designing is a subpart of web development. However, these terms are used interchangeably. Web design is needed to exchange a few words ideas effectively.
Behavioral science explores the activities and relations among human beings. Psychology is the enveloping of Behavioral science. Psychology is the study of mind and behavior.
What is the relation between Behavioral Approach in Web Design?
Why using behavioral sciences is beneficial in web designing?
- Target audience: business owners who want more exchange from their websites and designers who want to apply behavioral science in their work
- make lasting changes on your website to nudge users and take more recurring profits to your business
- Increase website modification ensures with few exquisite, but impactful nudges, once you understand how prospects make decisions on your website.
- Run a behavioral test on your website and understand how future prospects will react to it
- Get ready-to-implement nudges to increase website conversion based on behavioral science
- Do not spend money on designers or software developers until you take this workshop. It will save you money, guaranteed!
6:00 – 6:15 network and introductions
6:15 – 7:00 presentation
7:00 – 7:30 Q&A
7:30 – wrap up
Presenter: George Dan is the CEO and Founder of User Nudge; a company specialized in implementing behavioral models for online interfaces. Mr. Dan holds an MBA from the University Of Chicago Booth School Of Business and currently teaches decision-making courses at the Illinois Institute of Technology.
China Dostal (Co-Organizer)
She is a 1998 graduate of Mills College where she received her bachelor’s in Computer Science. After graduation, she worked for 8 years in telecommunications doing software development and software testing at Tellabs. In 2006 she decided that she wanted to transition out of telecom and into website development and she went back to school. In 2010 she graduated from Indiana University’s School of Library and Information Science where she received her master’s in Information Science.
About the Chicago Public Library Beverly Branch:
There is a parking lot to the east of the library and ample street parking. The branch is 3 blocks west of the Metra Rock Island 95th Street stop.
Cookies will be served…we hope to see you there!
When & Where
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
1962 W. 95th Street (East of Damen Avenue) · Chicago, Illinois, USA