Our May angular events will be special. All the participants whether a team or individual will be praised by the hero Devs as we angular elements will be praising the talent with prizes. The organizers will be given the same problem to solve using angular elements.
Angular elements are Angular components packaged as custom elements, a web standard for defining new HTML elements in a framework-agnostic way.
“Angular is ideal for building complete applications, and our tooling, documentation, and infrastructure are primarily aimed at this case.”
Some Reasons to Use Angular Elements:
- Embedding Angular Components Into Non-Angular Applications
- Implementing Dynamic Angular Applications (“Dashboard”/CMS)
- Embedding Angular Components Into Content Sites
- Upgrading from AngularJS to Angular
- Independent Deployment
“Angular Component inside, Standards outside.”
You could participate in a team or an individual. You can still come to cheer on the coders and mingle with other Angularians.
Follow some Rules and Information:
- Required Hardware & Software: Laptop with Angular CLI Installed
- Team Sizes: Max 3 people
- Judge: Joe Eames
- Rules: No existing code. You must use a brand new Angular CLI project. The code must run on Chrome and be able to be used as a web component.
Below we will provide a list of links for resources for more about Angular Elements.
Anthony H. and Michael M.
(Utah PUG Co-Organizer )
6:00 – 6:15 – Food and mingling
6:15 – 7:15 – Hacking
7:15 – 7:45 – Judging
7:45 – Prizes
There will be food and drinks provided for everyone coming.
Where & When
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
10355 S Jordan Gateway Suite 300 · South Jordan, UT